LC7 can automatically dump passwords remotely from other windows machines if you have file sharing enabled and administrator rights on the remote machine. However your configuration might require you to manually install the LC7 remote agent. To manually install the LC Agent on a remote machine, follow the instructions below:
1. Select Generate Remote Agent in the MENU.
2. A warning dialog informs you that this process generates a public key and embeds it in the LC7 Remote Agent Installer.exe file. Browse to where you want to save the remote agent installer. Click Generate to create the remote agent.
3. Copy LC7 Remote Agent Installer.exe from your LC7 directory to the target machine.
4. Run the LC7 Remote Agent Installer.exe on the target machine. It will walk you through the installation process.
5. To remove the LC7 Remote Agent, go to the Control Panel, Programs and Features and Uninstall it.
6. Delete the LC7 Remote Agent Installer.exe file.